A belated but heartfelt THANK YOU to ashcat for the card and kitty stickers!
~~~
So, I am being forced to work on the special topics class after all. My students have actually registered for the course, thinking I can teach them something... Evil students. And you KNOW who you are! *laughs*
It's a buttload of work, let me tell you. I keep trying to figure out ways to make it easier to get some of the stuff ready, too.
~~~
The apt complex has scheduled a cyclical bug spray regiment for all the buildings. We get nuked on Monday. Originally I was concerned about having a reaction to the stink if they bombed but the office lady told me the pest guys will be using wands, so that will help a lot. Still, I am concerned about walking into the place tomorrow night and getting sick. But we decided to get nuked with everyone else (there was an option to not have it done) because if we don't, all the critters will come to our place to live.
Maybe this will help get the ants living in the walls.
Luckily, they gave us a week's warning for this, so we have been running around, trying to get some parts cleaned up/straightened and other parts covered before the stink invasion tomorrow. And I have stashed some stuff in the bedroom so it looks like a wreck, but it's the only room in the place without any plumbing close-by that will be nuked so it is the safest place to put things, like the dolls.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*